Monday 31 August 2015

Liverpool Day Out!

Hey!
I hope you are all having a lovely day! Yesterday I was supposed to be going to Blackpool Pleasure Beach with my dad... however I was way too ill to get there and to go on the rides :(. So instead we took a trip out to Liverpool... a place I had never been before, and honestly it is so pretty and a lovely place to be in!

















The first thing that I loved was the accents, being in a different place with everyone speaking a different accent to you is so fascinating but strange at the same time haha! During the day I visited the docks and took a walk along the side of the river thankfully it was a lovely day! Around the docks they had super cute little ice cream vans which of course I had to buy one! There were also so many little boats you could go and explore, and a big wheel that you could go on and look over Liverpool.


 Next it came to the well deserved shopping, now this is something that I love doing! There were so many shops I was literally blown away! Each shop had so many floors I didn't know where to begin! The city centre is so busy and is packed with performers singing and doing dog tricks, along with those people who stand still for such a long time! I felt like I was on holiday! (Since I did some shopping in Liverpool I will be doing a haul pretty soon on everything that I have brought!)

One of the amazing singers from the city centre:
So... that was my day in Liverpool, I just explored and shopped! I would say if you ever get the chance to visit Liverpool, its a must! Its so pretty and there are so many different things you can do... for example all the free museums, the Beatles tour and the night-life as well as so many cute looking places to eat! I will definitely be going back here soon!

I hope you enjoyed reading and I will see you all very soon!

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment