Thursday 13 August 2015

Results Day!

Hey!
I'm back from holiday now (which was super fun and will be doing some posts soon). But today was results day... and for most of us students awaiting our A-Level results and uni applications it has been one stressful morning!

I am pleased to say I got into my firm choice of university to study mental health nursing! I was even more pleased with the grades I achieved:
Health and Social = A*A
Art = B
Psychology = C


I wish and hope that everyone got the grades you were after and if you are going to uni you got your firm choice! If you are going to to do an apprenticeship or a job or taking a gap year, I hope there is good news there too and everything has worked out for you! If you wish, let me know how you did in the comments and what you are going on to do... I would love to know!

See you all soon
Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment