Monday 24 August 2015

The Liebster Award!

Hey!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday! Firstly I would like to thank Eleanor for the Liebster Award! I'm so new to this and doing one these posts is super amazing!

There are rules... so I have too:
1. Link and thank the blogger who nominated me
2. Post an image of the award
3. Answer the 11 questions I was aksed
4. Link some blogs for the award
5. Create 11 questions for them to answer
6. Notify the bloggers on their award

So... shall we get started with the 11 questions Eleanor asked me?!
1. What is your fave piercing?
-Oooo I went through a massive phase when I was 16 on piercings but I have got to say my 2 lobes are my favourite but then I also like my cartilage piercing!

2. How do you picture yourself in 10 years time?
-Hopefully in a stable job and with a family, however being happy with what I am doing in 10 years is the most important, I want to be loving everything that I am doing whatever that may be! (Hopefully a mental health nurse!)

3. What is your favourite fast food?
-I'm trying to be healthier haha! Fast food is something that I do love. I do love the chicken from KFC and the chips from maccys, yum! If I had to choose a fast food place it would be McDonald's.

4. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
-This probably isn't scary to everyone else but it was quad biking... Honestly I was petrified... Plus the worst thing I have ever done! I will never be getting back on one of those again!

5. Do you dream? Do you remember them or forget them straight away? If you remember them what is your most vivid dream?
-I'm pretty sure I do dream because I remember them when I wake up, but then they disappear as soon as I start my day and it bugs me :( The only thing I have remembered from a dream was something about Thomas The Tank Engine when I was younger... seems to have stuck with me but I cant remember the actual dream! Gah! I wish I could remember them!

6. Who is your favourite blogger?
-It definitely has to be Eleanor she is such a lovely person to talk to and her blog is super fun and exciting and she has so many different elements going on from everyday posts on her adventures to cooking and music and reviews... you need to check her out!

7. If you were stuck in a lift with someone, which celeb would you recommend? why?
-Hmmm, I really did have to think about this one,, I honestly don't know, if I had to choose I would probably pick Marina and the Diamonds, I love the music she has created plus getting to chat to her would be super super cool!

8. What book have you read recently that you would recommend? Why?
-I actually did a blog post on some of the books I was reading while on holiday a couple of weeks ago (read it here). I would recommend any book by Cathy Glass, it probably isn't to everyone's taste, but they are sooo goood! They are about children that she looks after in foster care and she talks about their issues and their situations that they are going through! Or Jennifer Niven - All The Bright Places which is about 2 friends and the issue with suicide and how they become friends. Either of these are really good reads if that is something you are into which are talking about problems happening in reality :).

9. Where would your dream holiday be?
-For a adventure holiday it would be America... Imagine all the views the memories and the adventures! And then for a relaxing 'doing nothing' holiday I would love to go too Greece or somewhere in the Caribbean!

10. Do you like musicals? Which one is your fave?
-I do enjoy a good musical, however I don't seem to watch them all that much, however my all time favourite and a good classic is Grease!

11. Which song would be your personal anthem?
-Oooo this is a tough one, because I guarantee the song I say now will change in the next week haha! But at the moment I would say James Young - Moondust. This song is amazing, ah I love it!

For my nominations I would like to nominate everyone and anyone who reads this, if you are a blogger and haven't been nominated or given the award, I nominate you. So go on get thinking for the answers to the questions below!

The 11 questions for you:
1. What was your inspiration for starting a blog?
2. Currently what is one thing you are obsessed with?
3. If you had the chance to re-write a part of your life, would you? Why?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. What is your favourite film of all time?
6. What is your best childhood memory?
7. If you could only use one piece of social media what would it be? Why?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. If there was one activity you wished you were good at, what would it be?
10. What was the inspiration behind your blog name?
11. What is your best piece of advice?

Thank you all for reading and i hoep you have a lovely week! I will speak to you all very soon!

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment