Wednesday 26 August 2015

Beauty 'Would You Rather'!

Hey!
Hope you are all okay and your week is going fab! I have always wanted to do a beauty tag post, so I did some research and found a 'beauty would you rather' so I thought I would share some of my answers with you! Why not go through and answer them yourself too and see if we match or not? Let me know in the comments!

1. Not be able to accentuate your eyes, or never wax or shape your brows?
-I'm going to go with not being able to accentuate my eyes, because I feel brows shape your face much better! Plus my eyebrows grow back so quickly and look awful if I don't get them done!

2. Wear red lipstick for eternity, or wear red nail polish for eternity?
-Definitely red nail polish, I am all for having my nails red! I swear for the last couple of years my nails haven't been unpainted!

3. Win a lifetime of weekly facials, or life time of weekly body massages?
-Hands down body massages, I feel you could do facials at home to a certain extent. So definitely body massage to help me unwind and relax!

4. Bleach your eyebrows for a month, or dye your hair bright blue for a month?
-Without a doubt dye my hair bright blue! Imagine me with blonde eyebrows and dark brown hair! Noooo! Plus I think it could work around the blue hair much much easier... it would be fun to rock a colourful hair style for a while!

5. Eyebrows permanently tattooed on, or you eye-liner permanently tattooed on?
-I have so much struggle with my eyebrows so definitely them... I feel eye-shadow would be so much harder to apply if you had eye-liner tattooed on!

6. Get your teeth permanently whitened and straightened, or win a lifetime supply of your favourite skin care brand?
-For me I would probably choose the teeth whitening and straightening just because I think having brighter teeth for me would be nicer, and my skincare isn't anything expensive whereas teeth whitening and straightening is.

7. Throw away your entire make-up collection, or skincare collection?
-My make-up collection, even though I would be reaaaallly gutted skincare is so important in looking after your skin and keeping in clean, fresh and hydrated!

8. Never cut your hair again, or never dye your hair again?
-I would never dye my hair again, hmm, I mean this is a tough one because I hate my natural hair colour but at the same time keeping my hair healthy by having it cut is important. So yeah I would never dye my hair again :(.

9. Would you rather rock a coral cheek, or a pink cheek?
-I think I would have to say a pink cheek, it would pretty much go with any make-up look and outfit :).

10. Dark nails, or bright nails all year round?
-I'm all about those dark nails, and without a doubt I always wear deep colours, I never seem to opt for light ones, so this was an easy one for me!

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you all enjoyed it and you all have a wonderful week!

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment