Sunday 16 August 2015

Holiday Haul!

Hey!
Welcome back, and after a few weeks in the sun relaxing I am back and ready to start uploading posts on my blog which I am super excited about! Today I will be showing you some of the items I brought while I was on holiday (3 main purchases)! Gran Canaria is such a beautiful place and in all honesty all I did was sunbathe, go out for a meal and relax for most of the days... because that is literally what I needed!

1. Pink headphones and pink and sunglasses sunglasses...

Headphones: Pink KitSound Headphones - Malibu 
-They are super cute and comfortable to wear, along with that they are fold-able (the ear parts fold into the part that sits on the top of your head) which makes them easy to travel with and they literally don't take up much space!

I couldn't find them on their website however they can be found on places like Amazon (pink) = at the moment is £10 here. Also Debenhams (pink) = £10 here. They are super affordable! Plus there are other colours available if you don't want pink just search Malibu KitSound headphones :).

Sunglasses
I simply brought these sunglasses from a stall in Gran Canaria, I love the shape! They are basically fake Ray-Bans! Plus I got them in pink to match the headphones :D!

2. Artwork

I literally cannot remember how these were created or how much they were, but being a lover of art work and doing art at A-Levels I fell in love with these 2 they are bright and colourful but at the same time they hold a lot of detail. One being of a sunset behind the palm trees and the other being a dolphin jumping out of the water!








3.Perfume... A must!
Marc Jacobs - Daisy
If there is one perfume I love to death, and one I use everyday and will probably never stop using is Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh which is just super light and fresh and not overpowering, just a  lovely everyday perfume!

Since I love this perfume I decided to buy a tiny pack of 4 perfumes... honestly they are sooooo cute!
(Left - Right)
1. Marc Jacobs = Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet
2. Marc Jacobs = Daisy
3. Marc Jacobs = Daisy Eau So Fresh
4. Marc Jacobs = Daisy Sorbet
I havent really used the other 3 scents so I'm not 100% sure if I like them as I haven't tried them on my skin... however a quick sniff of each and they are really nice! The Sorbets smelling sweet and fresh with a slight floral scent. The other which is the original which smells a bit fruity but not as sweet or as light and fresh.

I'm pretty sure you can busy these perfumes from your local supermarket/fragrance or beauty store they are super well known! Let me know in the comments if you have any and if you like them!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you are all having a good summer holiday! If you have been anywhere nice I hoped you picked up some goodies that you can use and treasure. See you all soon!

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment