Monday 17 August 2015

Butterball Ballistic!

Hey!
Its Monday... the dreaded day of the week, but I hope it has been good for you. Today I have done so much and now I am completely exhausted! When I'm exhausted, worn out and tired I usually take a bath... and my most loved bath 'ballistic' right now is by Lush and it's the 'Butterball'.

Cost = £2.65
Link = https://www.lush.co.uk/products/butterball
Label description (photo right) = "Run yourself the perfect temperature bath, get in, then take a moment to let go of the world outside your bathroom, before launching your ballistic into the water and watch it fizz away"
Without a doubt this is my ultimate bath ballistic. It is very simple and plain and possibly one that's overlooked, but what it does for your body and mood is incredible.

The little bits within the bath bomb are cocoa butter pieces which once let out and melted sooth dry skin (it is also suitable for sensitive and irritated skin - I have eczema and it doesn't bother my skin at all like other Lush products do). The cocoa butter makes the skin smooth and hydrated!

There is also an essential oil "Ylang Ylang" which on their website claims to be used in aromatherapy to treat stress and depression, plus relaxing the nervous system to relieve anger, panic and fear. I honestly believe that this bath ballistic does make my mood lift and I become happier... a must if you are feeling in a bad mood or have had a bad day at work or school!

Why not pop down to your local lush store or order it online and give it a go... you might be surprised! What are your favourite lush products? I would love to know so I could check them out... Let me know in the comments! :D

Thank you all for reading, and I will see you very soon!
Love
Chloe x
                                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I really wanna try this!! :0 Do you want to support each other by following each others blogs?
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Plus try it, honestly you will be surprised its such a lovely bath piece!! and sure thing, I will check out your blog now

      Delete