Friday 28 August 2015

Believe In Yourself - Book.

Hey!
I hope you are all okay and everything is going grand! When I was going through an extremely rough time though my life, someone who I have known for a long time gave me this book which is called 'believe in yourself'. When I was going through this rough time I gave this book a little glance to see if it would work. This book is basically filled with some quotes to help you believe in yourself, and at that moment in my life I have very, very little confidence. I thought I would share some of the quotes that I liked from the short book.

If you are feeling down at the moment or don't feel like you are able to achieve something this book may be something for you, as it reminds you to believe in yourself!

"Don't forget the 3 R's:
Rest, replenishment and reflection"


I really liked this quote because without all 3 you can be the best you can be, rest allows you to relax and reflection allows you too look back on what you have done and think and change anything you might not have liked to be a better version of yourself. Replenishment to nourish and help yourself!

"Don't strive to be better than others, strive to be your best self"

To me this is also very true, there is no point in competing against others, because if you do you might not always succeed, but by striving to be your best self you will never be let down, and in the end you are more likely to be happier, and there will be a sense of achievement that will last longer rather than winning over someone else which in the end for me, is a short achievement.

These are just a few of the quotes that I liked from the book that I was given. If anything has come from this post read and think about the quotes and see if they will benefit you, and how you are feeling/thinking :).

Thank you so much for reading, and please do believe in yourself, you are able to do whatever you want to achieve with that self belief, hard work and determination!

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment