Wednesday 19 August 2015

Delicious Bella Italia!

Hey!
Hope you're all doing okay! When I passed my A-levels and got into university I had a meal celebration and I got to choose where I wanted to eat... and literally without any thought I went straight to Bella Italia... the food is delicious, the layout of the restaurant is beautiful... It was simply the place to celebrate!
Overall they decorate their stores pastel colours with retro objects... for example the one I went to had the Vespa, pastel coloured mirrors, comfy seats, Tumblr lights... the must ice-cream station (forgot to take a picture of... but its super cute!) Plus loads and loads of really cool and unique photos! Even the toilets were pretty to look at! This all around is one of the reasons I love Bella Italia... their décor.
.
Next is the food! They are Italian based so you get all the pizza, pasta, grill, salads and plenty of starters to choose from. By the way... the whole menu looks amazing, but I'm basic and I always stick to the one meal that I truly love and enjoy and that is the Pizza Marco Pollo! I mean the photo of the pizza right there... just ugh! Delicious! Now, if you love Chinese food, you are bound to love this, it is a duck pizza, however instead of tomato sauce there is the aromatic plum sauce... mmmm! There is also mozzarella and spring onions!
Simply delicious! This is by far my ultimate favourite meal.

If you ever pass a Bella Italia why not go in and check out the menu I am pretty sure there is something in there for everyone! The only downside is the price, it is a little expensive so I don't always get to eat here... only when I can persuade my parents hehe... (most times :P)
Website = http://www.bellaitalia.co.uk/

What's your favourite restaurant? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all have a lovely week and I will speak to you very soon!

Love
Chloe x







1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the liebster award! See my post here on how to take part:
    http://littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/liebster-award.html
    Lots of love
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete