Wednesday 2 September 2015

Liverpool Mini Haul!

Hey!
The last post that I did was my day out in Liverpool, so today I thought I would show you what I brought while I was there!

We spent the afternoon shopping and browsing many, many different shops... however I am the type of person that will never buy anything, I take tons of items into the changing rooms.... and then leave it all behind! Either because I am indecisive and cant make a decision... or I some how convince my way out of it!

However, during my time in Liverpool I did buy some items from Forever 21, Primark and Lush and I thought I would share with you what I brought :)

Stop number one: Forever 21!
Forever 21 website: http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Main.aspx
I have always loved this store and always will! In Liverpool they have 3 floors and so, so, so many things to choose from!


I brought 2 lovely jumpers, one which is grey and one which is black, the black one has much shorter sleeves and the grey one is full sleeves... perfect for the winter that it coming our way! The dreaded cold nights and days now September has reached us :(.
Grey - £7.00
Black - £8.00
I als brought a dress, it has this beautiful see-through lace at the top, then black material makes a sweetheart neckline where the lace continues to the waste and then hangs down, while there is a skirt underneath that tucks you in! This is perfect for nights out, or special occasions, it tucks me in at the waste making me look a little slimmer!
Dress - £22.00

Stop number 2: Lush!
Lush website: https://www.lush.co.uk
I will always love Lush no matter what, so I took a little stroll in there to see what I could pick up, I brought two items... one is my trusty bath ballistic known as butterball (a complete review here). I also picked up a blue and pink sparkly bath bomb which is called Intergalactic, which by the way smells amazing... if you love peppermint, you will love this! It states that it has popping candy inside... so I cant wait to give it a try!
Butterball - £2.65
Intergalactic - £3.95

Stop number 3: Primark!
Primark website: http://www.primark.com/en/homepage
I absolutely love Primark for picking up little handy tops and outfits at a cheap price! It is so affordable for a student! Primark was my last stop and by this point I was shattered! But with 3 floors to look through I carried on!















Top left: a lovely simple maroon jumper that is super thin, so you can layer it on top a vest if you wish, also perfect if it is a little warmer out, I liked the fact it has little detailing coming off the side of the sleeves so make it look a little more interesting!
Price - £6.00

Top right: a lovely, smart but also casual maroon/purple jacket, this would be super cute for me to wear to uni, or for a birthday meal, simply anywhere I want to feel a little more dressed up! It is really thin which means you can keep it on for longer without the worry of having to take it off if you get too hot! Which appealed to me because I hate being too warm!
Price - £15.00

Bottom left: a grey jumper with leather type shoulders and a cute little pocket! the leather patches make the jumper a little different and more stylish, its better than just a plain grey jumper!
Price - £8.00

Bottom right: a beautiful deep red shirt that is perfect for a night out, or a day out somewhere with your family or friends, the back also has little cut outs which make it different to a normal shirt, it is also longer at the back then the front which I really liked!
Price - £9.00
Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you all have a fantastic week! Why not give the shops a little mooch around or do some on-line shopping? You never know you might find something!

Love
Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment