Tuesday 29 September 2015

Life Living In University...

Hey!
I have been so absent these past few weeks because so many different things have changed in my life... it has all been so overwhelming and blogging has been forgotten about, simply because it's been the last thing that is on my mind. I used to upload regularly however now I think I'm only going to be able to upload when I can. This is only because I'm on a course that has a heavy load and with the amount of work I am going to have is ridiculous!

I'm sure so many people are in the same situation about moving out and starting a new chapter in their new life... however this is such an amazing new chapter and taking I'm taking it will full force... however I still want a hobby which is why I will be uploading on here every now and again!

I hope you all understand, I also hope that you are having an amazing week! I will speak to you all soon!

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment