Sunday 4 October 2015

Instagram - Black & White Photography...

Hello!
It's Sunday evening... and the dreaded Monday awaits! One of the hobbies that I love doing is taking photos, especially black and white photos.

I have set up a direct Instagram account where I only post black and white photos. I like the idea of looking at the photo without colour, it means there is more focus on the actual detail of the photo rather than 'ooo that colour is nice'. There is something exciting and different about pure black and white photos.

I literally post anything and everything on this account, mostly stuff that looks good in black and white, for example nature pictures, scenery, up close shots of different photos/objects'

It would be great if you could follow me on that account - click here.
Or search for me on Instagram: lifewithoutcolour.18

Photo examples:


 Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you all have a fab week and I will see you all very soon!

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment