Tuesday 6 October 2015

Random Questions Tag!

Hey!
Hope everyone has had a good day... I thought I would do another tag post where I answer some simple and light hearted questions :). This is allowing em to unwind from a busy and stressful day at University.

1. When is your birthday?
24th November :D I turn 19 this year and boy I cant wait!

2. Are you addicted to you-tube?
ummmm.... yes haha! Without a doubt, I have managed to cut down how much I watch now, but honestly im still so addicted...

2a. Favourite you-tubers?
Zoella
Joe Sugg
Connor Franta
Oli White
Sprinkle of Glitter
Kian and JC
and many many many more...

3. What are your best qualities in a best friend?
They have to be honest which leads to trustworthy, without being honest there is no friendship really haha. I also look for someone who is kind and so!eone who is funny!

4. What makes you happy?
The small things in life make me really happy.. for example having a nice hot relaxing bath, the quality time with your friends and family. Eating a snack that I enjoy. Being around positive people. When something goes right on a very very bad day. Almost everything makes me happy.

5. What are your 3 favourite snacks?
At the moment it has to be brunch bars, they are delicious! Also I enjoy grapes and sometimes hummus.


Thank you all so much for reading, I know this was quick but I felt like answering some random questions! Let me know some of your answers in the comments below :). Speak to you all very soon...

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment