Monday 29 June 2015

Leavers Ball 2015.

Hey!
Its Monday! The worst day of the week... but I.m here writing a new post about an amazing event that happened last Friday. It was my leavers ball which marked the end of a journey at a school I had been at for 7 years. I had made some some amazing friends... and just because the school time has ended our friendship hasn't. However, I am here to share with you my day and night!

They day started off very stressful, I felt like I had so much to do in such a small amount of time, so I got up at 7:30. I showered and changed and did some sorting and cleaning and finished writing cards for my friends. By then it was almost 11am and I needed to head off to town to get my hair done for the night ahead of me! I decided to have a half up half down style with the ends curled.
(On the night I also placed in some gems to make it a little more special but forgot to take a picture). Since I have such thick hair I was at the hair dressers for around 2 hours!

After having my hair done I got home around 3 after having a little shop. I cooked some lunch and watched an episode of love island! (absolutely loving this show!). Then it was onto my make-up. I did a very clean simple cat eye look with some shimmery eye-shadow, and a very clean fresh face which was slightly bronzed to to give me for a sun kissed look and less pale!

Then it was time to put on the dress and have photos with my mum, dad and one of my bestfriends. after having a ctach up and a chat it was then time to head to my friends house to meet with everyone else before leaving for the ball. When getting to my friends house it was photos photos photos! Everyone looked so nice and glamed up photos were a must!

We then got in the car about 6-45 and headed to the venue. When we got there we met up with more friends had more photos and went inside where we chatted and chilled for a while. After half an hour we were let into the hall where we were seating (table 10). On the table there was alcohol included (we were all of age - 18years). 2 bottles of wine, 3 beers, 3 J2O's for a table of 10... perfect really :). It was then speeches from head boy and girl, headmaster and then head of year. Then the head boy and girl gave out awards, which were quite random like... 'do you even lift' 'who is likely to give most awkward walk to getting an awkward award' pretty random tbf.

We then had out meal (chicken for main and eton mess for dessert). Finally it was time to dance the night away, go to the photo booth, have a professional photos and relax! The night then ended at 12, we went back to my friends and chatted and relaxed! Overall the night was amazing, the friends I have made at this school are incredible, I couldn't be any more blessed to have been with people I love and care about so much. The leavers ball was a perfect way to celebrate everything we have achieved!
Thank you all so much for reading, and if you had a ball/prom this year I hope it was amazing! I will see you all very soon!

Love
Chloe x




No comments:

Post a Comment