Wednesday 24 June 2015

Photography.

Hey!
Hope you're all doing okay! One of the hobbies I have simply loved doing for years is taking photos of what's around me, what's in-front of me or simply objects and items that I am enjoying and posting them online. The idea of documenting something through photos is a way for me to capture a key moment in life, or capturing a really simple probably over-rated Starbucks... but I just love it regardless! By no means am I a professional I just love taking photos.

I love the whole process of taking a photo, then editing it, and then posting it online, its like another creative outlet for me. "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye -RK". This is very true, the generation that we live in now we are surrounded by smart phones and camera's and catching a moment with friends, family or own your own is becoming much more common. So much goes on, having a physical copy of what has happened allows me to remember that day forever.

The amount of photos I take is ridiculous... honestly I think I'm known for taking too many photos, or trying to take a snap for Instagram in my friendship group. I'm like it pretty much anywhere I go! I have even created 2 Instagram accounts... I have a literally obsession! But I don't really care, I just love it. My first account being personal where I document photos with friends and family, then a second account where everything is black and white:
Here are 2 examples from my black and white blog that I have recently set up. I love the idea of just taking small little features like a pine-cone and a flower and making it the full feature of the photo. The idea of having it in black and white simply allows you to focus on what is in the photo rather than the bright coloured images.

Instagram: lifewithoutcolour.18

Feel free to check it out and follow :)

Does anyone else have the same obsession or is it just me?

Thank you for reading. Hope you all have a wonderful day/night and I'll be back soon. Taking photos is something that I enjoy doing, and something I thought I would share with you.

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment