Tuesday 2 June 2015

Meeting Connor Franta!

Hey!
On the 25/05/2015 something surreal happened. I met Connor Franta! Someone I had been watching for years now, and someone I had always wanted to meet! He is only getting bigger and better both on his YouTube channel and other projects. The effort that goes into the work and the dedication he has is inspiring and the content he creates, is well simply creative. With the release of 'A Work In Progress' and a book tour in the UK... this was the perfect time to meet him. Me and my friends managed to get close to the front of the queue, and (hour waiting) and 40 minutes later I met Connor.

He is genuinely one of the nicest people I have met to date and so welcoming so having the chance to meet him was amazing and I will be forever thankful that he flew all the way to the UK to meet so many of us! A complete week of travelling around the UK simply to meet and sign as many books as possible. A Work In Progress (memoir) is a brilliant book detailing so many different elements and factors, and a must have in your collection :). If you've never heard of him before go and check out his YouTube channel (the videos I love are 'A Simple Question' and 'Life Doesn't Wait' and 'Say Anything Challenge' in all honesty I love all the videos he's created). He is so genuine and honest in what he does and says which is probably a reason why so many people follow and support him so much.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ConnorFranta
A Work in Progress:
-US: http://www.simonandschusterpublishing.com/A-Work-in-Progress/
-UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Work-Progress-Connor-Franta/dp/1476791619

Thank you for reading, I simply wrote this because it was an experience that I enjoyed and wanted to share. If you also met Connor at any of his book signings I hope you enjoyed day too! Hope you all have a wonderful day/night and I'll be back soon.

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment