Wednesday 3 June 2015

Quick Fix Facials!

Hey!
Hows your week going? So far today everything has gone wrong for me haha so I've come here to relax and de-stress! Over the past few weeks I have been searching for an affordable face mask, which is where I stumbled across 'Quick Fix Facials'. They are a really affordable brand which is available in boots for £4.99 per bottle (on offer at the moment for 3 for 2... win!).
Boots: http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Brands-A-to-Z/Quick-Fix-Facials/
There are 6 to choose from (Anti-Blemish Mud, Mega Moisture Mask, Brightening Peel Mask, Exfoliating Scrub Mask, Calming Clay Mask and Purifying Charcoal Mask).
 The two that I use the most are the moisture mask and the charcoal mask. To say the least I have fallen in love, they help my skin in different ways. For example the charcoal mask I use on my T-Zone as it is perfect for removing all the dirt/toxins out of my skin after a long day and then the moisture mask around the rest of my face to let my skin feel healthier and full of moisture. I tend to use these around twice a week at the moment as my skin needs it, each bottle states it has up to 10 uses, however depending on how often and how much you use it can vary.

So, what's in them?
Mega Moisture = hyaluronic acid for hydration, vitamin E for full of antioxidants and finally marine collagen which helps the skin retain moisture. (The smell isn't bad but its quite sweet/fresh together something that definitely took me a while to get used to)

Charcoal Mask = active charcoal for clearing pores and removing toxins and impurities, dragon fruit for vitamin C for promoting moisture and radiance of the skin and cinnamon extract to help clarify the skin. (Personally I can smell the cinnamon in the mask, I suggest smelling it before trying it as the smell might be a little overwhelming but I liked it)


Overall if you want a drug store mask that it affordable and is kind and works good on the skin then definitely give these a try I highly recommend it :). Thank you for reading, if you have any other face masks which work a treat I would love to know, jot them down in the comments :). Hope you all have a wonderful day/night and I'll be back soon.

Love
Chloe x

(p.s - I created a new instagram - lifewithoutcolour.18 - everything is in black and white, it would be great if you could check it out any maybe follow me, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment