Saturday 27 June 2015

Interview with 'Little Thoughts From Little People'.

Hey!
Hope you're all doing well and your week has been fab! Recently a blogger named Eleanor did an interview for her new series of interviewing bloggers. So today I thought I would do the same and share her answers with the questions I gave her. To see the post she wrote about me click here. Me and Eleanor have become good friends over twitter and the thought of getting to know each other better and other people knowing us better is cool so we did an interview. We met over our hate for psychology exams haha! and then recently found out we both had a blog! So here we go :) 
Go on over and check out her blog and follow her :D.
Her blog: http://littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk/2015_06_01_archive.html

Questions:
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you started blogging.
A: My name is Eleanor and I am 18 years old and I am from Leeds! I started blogging originally because I wanted a little space to put all of my thoughts. Also I was (and am) concerned with the amount of negativity aimed towards teenage girls about conforming and how this was effecting a lot of people and I made this to reach out to people to help and inspire people in times of need and to remind them how fabulous they are.
2. What do you blog about?A: Thus I blog about a lot of issues that are super important to me such as body image and image in general, I also do a lot of work on mental health awareness and run a mental health awareness campaign every march which a lot of people get involved with and is always really awesome. Every tuesday I do my "little thought" posts where I aim to inspire and make people feel good! On fridays I also do my "random days" so these days I basically post about anything, maybe things I'm loving or a makeup or book review or whatever I feel like doing! Additionally on sundays I now have a new series where I interview a blogger which is really fun! Oh and every last tuesday of the month I do a music post, I go over the top ten and also my playlist I have been listening too!
3. Where does your inspiration come from for your posts?A: I think my inspiration comes from things I see around me like a lot of social media and social issues!
A:  My fave blogs are Emma Griffy (http://www.emmagriffy.com/) Career girl daily (http://www.careergirldaily.com/) My friend Chloe's ( http://little-lifestyle-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/
A: I think these two combined are just probably silly memories of me and my sister playing with my dad, we used to dress him up in silly outfits and put feather boas on him and stuff after dinner haha!
A: Omg this is such as awesome question and so hard! I would have to go with facebook though I think because I have all my friends on there and its so much easier to keep in touch with people in there and because I am going to uni I need it as I don't have everyones numbers and its always nice to use facebook to get in touch with people you have not seen for a while! God I'd miss tumblr though
A: I'm literally not sure, I have rekindled a lot of obsessions lately having been putting them off for a really long time eg blogging and watching pokemon (umm) but I did just start watching prison break and I think that this is going to become a massive obbsession!
A: Happiness! I just want to be happy and be surrounded by my favourite people and to be doing something I love everyday
A: I used to adore miserable at best by mayday parade! That was like when I was 14 (we don't talk about that stage in my life.) All joking aside I actually still love Mayday Parade. Also another all time fave which I still adore is the hot fuss album by the Killers which I probably discovered at the same time and it is still my baby. 
A:My one piece of advice would be to find out what you love posting about most. If you love posting about something chances are people will love reading about it too so find what you like to do and stick with it! I love blogging in an organised and regular way and doing a massive range of things but I know people who just like to blog as and when they feel like it or will just blog whenever they have inspiration or just like doing predominantly music blogs or predominantly beauty blogs so it's all about discovering what you like! I would also recomend joining bloglovin, its an amazing way to get to know other bloggers and read other blogs!

Thank you all so much for reading, go ahead and check Eleanor out, she is an amazing person and super lovely! See you soon!

Love
Chloe x 

Thank you all so much for reading, go ahead and check Eleanor out, she is an amazing person and super lovely! See you soon!
Love
Chloe x 


4. If you were to recommend another blog/blogger to go and read, who would it be and why?
5. What is your funniest and best childhood memory?
6. If there was only one piece of social media that you could use, what would it be and why?
7. Over the past month has there been anything you have been obsessed with (e.g. music, food, item)?
8. In life, what is one thing you would like to achieve?
9. Throwback to when you were younger/early teens... what was your most loved song?
10. If there was one piece of advice you could give to new bloggers what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment