Saturday 6 June 2015

Detox Hair Exfoliant - Sanctuary Spa

Hey!
Hope you're all doing well and its exam season the pressure is on and if you're currently doing exams good luck! Today I thought I would share a little gem that I found in Boots a few months ago which is the detox hair exfoliant by Sanctuary Spa. (Sadly I cant find them anywhere in stores now so I have to order them offline),

If you are someone like me who has super thick hair that is a nightmare or someone who uses a lot of products in your hair and removing all that is quite a task then try this out, it simply removes all this without any hassle.

Each sachet is worth one use and the price is £2.00 from http://www.boots.com/en/Sanctuary-Daily-Spa-Escape-Cleansing-Hair-Exfoliant-20ml_1232282/ (to note: they've seemed to have changed the packaging but is still the same product). I simply massage this onto my hair/roots before I use shampoo and conditioner and it literally strips my hair of any products and unwanted build up. I also found that after doing this my hair managed to take the shampoo and conditioner much easier and overall left my hair feeling much nicer and in a better condition. I feel it could be quite harsh to use on every wash so I tend to use it at the end of the week s my hair feels refreshed and ready for a new week.

Thank you for reading. Hope you all have a wonderful day/night and I'll be back soon.

Love
Chloe x

(p.s - I created a new instagram - lifewithoutcolour.18 - everything is in black and white, it would be great if you could check it out any maybe follow me, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment