Wednesday 1 July 2015

My Holiday Essentials.

Hey!
I hope you are all doing well and the week so far has been good! This will be my last post before I go on holiday in a few days, I will be back posting on Saturday the 11th July.

I am super lucky to be going on holiday in a few days so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show you some of the 'essentials' that I will be taking with me!
Holidays are such a perfect way to relax and enjoy some sunshine. On Friday I am off to Malaga with 2 of my friends to celebrate finishing school and sixth form together! I honestly I am just so excited to have time to reflect and relax!

My Essentials:
-Sun-cream (body and lips)
-Sunglasses
-Camera
-Wet Wipes and Face Wipes
-Mini's

When going on holiday sun-cream is such an important factor as the sun is great but extremely harmful to the skin and protection is vital. I will be taking the Nivea protect and refresh sun-cream, which has a cooling spray which is perfect for the hot humid days. It is also important to protect the lips, so for this I am taking lip salve of 30SPF and a lip balm which holds 15SPF so there is no sun damage.

Taking sunglasses is pretty obvious, the idea of walking down the street squinting for me is a no no. Another essential is a camera, taking a camera allows me to take high quality pictures of the island around me, and the people I with, a staple to help me capture important and amazing moments with my friends.

Taking wet wipes and face wipes is key, you never know what is around the corner. Also I use them for keeping cool when I get too hot and there is no way of keeping cool. Also when I go to restaurants and fast food places to have something to wipe my hand with afterwards.

The idea of taking mini's excites me, I don't know why they just do haha. I love shopping for them and using them. Minis are a perfect way to take what you love without it being too heavy. This year I'm taking a mini shampoo and conditioner, a mini batiste dry shampoo, mini toothpaste and brush and mini sun-cream. They are small and easy to carry around in a bag as well as not taking up too much space in the hotel bathroom.

Thank you so much for reading, and these are just a few of my holiday essentials, however writing them all would just take forever and would probably get really boring haha. Are any of you going on holiday this year, if so let me know in the comments where your going and what are your essentials? See you soon.

Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment