Monday 21 December 2015

Secret Santa Gift's...

Hey!
Second post of the night! To kick start the Christmas posts I thought I would share with you some of the 'Secret Santa' gifts I have received, and maybe it might give you some ideas for some last minute gift ideas for someone you might not have brought for yet!

1. The first Secret Santa I was involved with was with my flat in university... If you know someone like me who loves a relaxing bath and a sweet treat then this is one for you...
I honestly love a good bath, so my Secret Santa brought me: Dragons Egg, Intergalactic and Butterbear (butterball) bath bombs from Lush! I also have an incredible sweet tooth so they brought me birthday cake Oreo's and Jolly Rancher hard candy sweets! Yummy!

Lush is perfect for baths bombs if you want to treat someone to a luxurious bath. Sweets are always a pleaser for people who enjoy food and eating and trying new things!

2. The second Secret Santa I did was with my secondary school friends! This one is again for someone who has a sweet tooth and is hard to buy for haha!

A big box of chocolates will always go down a treat no matter who you give it too! Yum... I cant wait to dig into these soon!

I also received a gift card for boots, I am a make-up lover so this is perfect for me because I can treat myself to something a little more expensive! Gift cards are a great way to spend money on someone, however it allows them to buy something that they enjoy from their favourite store if you are unable or don't know exactly what they want and don't want to get it wrong!

3. This was a birthday present but I really wanted to include it as I thought it was such a thoughtful present. I get extremely anxious and I have moods that change frequently. University had put a lot of pressure on me and I found it difficult to cope with so one of my good friends brought me "The little bag of happiness"' and a complex colouring book, and for someone who like me gets anxious this is perfect idea, it takes your mind of whatever is worrying you, it calms me down and focuses my mind on something else so I can return back to my everyday tasks with more ease and a little less worry!

In the little bag of happiness there are tons of little objects which represent something incredible... for example:
-a plaster to heal you when you are hurt
-star to wish all your wishes upon
-string to hold it together in tough times...
These are just a few examples, and I think that is such a lovely idea for someone who think is going through a rough patch, one thing I always believe in is that the small things matter. Giving just a little bag of happiness may make someone else feel better, its a symbol of knowing that they care and that they will always be there for you.

Christmas is a wonderful time to spoil someone, but it is also a time where friends and family come together and have a wonderful time sharing and making new memories. Cherish the people that are around you and love them with everything that you have, they are people who are really important to you and you don't want to loose them!

I hope you are all looking forward to Christmas! Let me now of any Secret Santa ideas you have, or presents that you have received so far!

See you soon
Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment