Monday 21 December 2015

Apology..

Hello...
I'm not going to lie I've been absent for a long long while now, and honestly I'm half disappointed in myself because I wanted to keep up a hobby, on the other hand I got so busy I honestly had no time to relax. Being a student nurse, moving out for the first time and trying to find myself has been stressful, rewarding and frustrating... However I have enjoyed it!

Now that its Christmas break I will be uploading a lot more, I have photos saved that I want to upload, I simply haven't had the time... I never knew how much time university would take from me, but for all the good reasons as I'm perusing a career that is so important to me!

I hope that you are all well and enjoying the festive month and that you are looking forward to Christmas.. I sure know I am!

Speak to you all soon,
Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment