Tuesday 22 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas Clothes!

Hey!
I hope you are all doing well! If there is one thing that I love it is getting all festive with the clothes that I wear during December! (Okay... a lie I've been like this since November 1st but ah! I love it!)

During the winter I am a big lover of jumpers and wrapping up warm for the cold weather (although this year the UK has been a lot warmer than usual... so a coat hasn't really been needed... SHOCK) Most of jumpers are from primark, simply because they are cheap and wonderful, they are warm and cosy and amazing!
1. To the left is the cutest reindeer jumper that I brought from Primark (I mixed it with a coloured wash and the white parts went pink, still looks cute though!)

2. To the right is a grey jumper with cute little owls sitting on candy canes (my favourite sweet during Christmas - so this was a must!) I honestly will wear this all year round because there is only a small hint of Christmas compared to the reindeer jumper!
3. A black jumper which is slightly thinner which is from Primark also. It has gold specks running all the way through it which reminds me of small litter specks of tinsel which you hang on your Christmas tree :).

Since its getting a little bit colder I also bring out the boots, currently I have been loving my Doc Martens below...super comfy and warm! I have also been loving my boots on the right for the same reasons, I cant remember where I got them from and I forgot to bring them home with me :(!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope the run up to Christmas is exciting for you! What is your favourite piece of clothing during this festive season?

See you soon,
Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment