Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Eve Reflection.

                                                 NEW YEARS EVE!

So Christmas is over and now New Years is upon us, so I thought I would look back through 2015 by answering some reflection questions... you could do this too, if you own a blog go ahead and make a post, or just answer them in your mind :).

1. What is the single best thing that happened to you this year?
-For me it must be finishing a-levels and getting into university, this took so much hard work and dedication that I managed to complete a successful goal and now I study nursing at university!

2. What is the single most challenging thing that happened?
-Definitely moving out of my family home into halls, even last year this would have never happened. There are many personal reasons why but I'm so proud of myself.

3. Pick 3 words to describe this past year:

-Eye opening, happiness, confusion.

4. What are the best books you read this year?
-The ones by Cathy Glass, they are all amazing, I cant remember what they are called but Google her, they are all based on real life stories and the children she has fostered over the years.

5. What is your biggest personal change this year?
-I've grown up a lot, from moving out of my family home and moving into university. I have become more independent and found myself... sort of!

6. What was your single biggest time waster this year?
-Wasting time and thoughts on people that don't matter, on people who have hurt me and people who don't benefit me what so ever. If you have people like this in your life, remove them. I did and its one of the best things I have ever done,

7. With whom were you most valuable relationships?
-My family.

8. What's a new hobby you picked up during 2015?
-Pole fitness... this is one of the hardest things I have done... mentally and physically. But boy do I enjoy it, it brings so much achievement when a new move has been mastered, there is also so many physical benefits! Abs here I come!

9. What's the biggest thing you learned this past year?
-Don't let others define who you are. Don't let others put you down. Be you, be yourself and you will achieve, but do it because you want too not because someone pressured or told you too.

10. Do you have any new years resolutions?

-Personally I don't believe in new years resolutions, if you want to make a change make it when the time is right and when you need too... you don't need to wait until new years to do that. However I want to be the best version of myself this upcoming year, that's all I ask of myself.

I hope you all have a wonderful night!

See you all soon
Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment