Saturday 24 January 2015

Turning Photos into Polaroids!

Hey!
I have always wanted to own a polariod camera or have my photos made into polaroids, I could never afford a polaroid camera and never found a decent site to trust with sending my photos until the other week...
Square snaps is a website that allows you to get your photos turned into polaroids (there are also other photo options too). When using the website it is easy and simple to follow you can choose photos from Instagram or on your computer, a bonus really as many other websites I found didn't let me choose them from my computer. The minimum amount of photos (for polaroids) is 27 for £9.99 then the rest are 37p each. All together I ordered around 90 photos for just under £40. Seems expensive I know, but is much cheaper than a Polaroid camera!
The quality of the photos are honestly amazing, they are thick and glossy and sturdy which means you get what you paid for. It took them roughly 3-4 days to arrive as they get to work as soon as possible after the order is put in... Very good service! When they were delivered they were packed up well which shows a they are a trusted website and your photos wont get damaged in the post.
If you ever want somewhere to turn photos into polaroids I would certainly recommend you to check out square snaps! 
Link: https://square-snaps.com/

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful day! I hope this was some what useful or just a nice read, hopefully I will see you next time! If you have any extra questions about my order and my polaroid photos leave them in the comments, I will be happy to help and try my best to answer them. :)

Love,
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment