Wednesday 7 January 2015

Mac - Face and Body Foundation Review

Hey!
For my first make-up review I will be starting off with my most loved foundation of all time. This is the mac Face and Body Foundation. I am in the shade C3 with is also known as 'Cool 3' which is a yellow toned foundation which for me hides the redness on my cheeks perfectly. I picked up this nifty foundation for £21.50 in a Mac counter (also accessible at Selfridges)... Yes a slight gasp at the price but it is worth it. It gives a wonderful glow to the skin in a light -medium coverage, as the product is easy to build up. Even though I state it is low in coverage it evens out my skin tone to a nice base to apply the rest of my make-up afterwards.

One of the perks of using this 'foundation' is it can be used anywhere on the body! A perfect foundation to use if you're on holiday or hot weather or if you feel like a blemish needs toning down. I have been using this foundation for around 8 months and I have never been disappointed. I have always come back to this foundation when trying out cheaper ones at the drug-store. I would honestly recommend this foundation if you are looking for something that has low-medium coverage and feels very light on the face. I think it is perfect for an everyday school look if you're trying to get away with little make-up or if you want to enhance the glow of your face. It is very simple and easy to apply since the formula is runny and needs less work and perfection when applying. I either use a damp beauty blender or the buffing brush from the real techniques core collection set.


When getting the product out of the bottle it allows you to squeeze as much product as you want or as little product as you want. Also meaning you wont be wasting any excess product and you will be getting your moneys worth at the end of the bottle.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful day! I hope this was some what useful or just a nice read, hopefully I will see you next time!

Love,
Chloe x







No comments:

Post a Comment